Updated January 27, 2017
Menu for Module 9
1. Learning Outcomes
2. Intro for Module 9
Outcome A: Student can describe some of his or her own cultural beliefs and practices.
3. What is Culture?
4. Attributes of Culture (1/6)
5. Components of Human Diversity
7. Cultural Diversity Self-Assessment (2/6)
Cultural Diversity Self-Assessment (3/6)
Outcome B: Student can identify methods for interacting with children in fair, caring and respectful ways.
8. Interacting with Children Respectfully
9. Being Aware of Your Own Biases
10. Fairness and Consistency when Interacting (4/6)
Outcome C: Student can identify strategies for providing an inclusive and respectful environment for all children and families.
11. Inclusive and Respectful Environment for All Children and Families
12. Respectful Environment (5/6)
13. Module 9 Review
Module 9 Quiz (6/6)
Return to Home Page
Proceed to Module 10
Adobe Reader is required to open PDF files. Download Adobe Reader HERE.
Keep Track of Your Progress