Module 8 Outcome B: The student will summarize the fundamentals of professional behavior.
170-297-6000 Interactions with children
- Possess a strong knowledge of child development.
- Communicate effectively in multiple forms with diverse populations.
- Possess foundational knowledge for developmentally appropriate content to be taught and practices carried out.
- Engage in habits of critical thinking and problem solving.
You will know you are applying these basics when you:
- Dress in a professionally acceptable manner.
- Display a courteous, positive attitude.
- Respect confidentiality, punctuality and timeliness.
- Cooperate with co-workers, disengaging in gossip or negative behaviors.
- Make informed and ethical decisions.
- Accept responsibility for children’s learning and development.
- Collaborate with your colleagues, families, and the community.
- Engage in opportunities for professional growth or PD.
Optional Online Resource for Further Study
Coursework is submitted to us live, as you complete each page. An optional checklist is available to keep track of your progress. Use the menus to return to where you left off in the training. If you need help, click on the Student Support Chat on the bottom right corner of the page.