Updated January 27, 2017
Module 10: Youth Empowerment
This module is designed to build an understanding of the importance of providing opportunities for children and youth to have agency over their own experience and program activities.
This is the menu page for Module 10.
You can use the menu below to navigate, and return to the page where you left off.
Menu for Module 10
1. Learning Outcomes
2. Intro for Module 10
Outcome A: The student understands the value of youth voice and expertise.
3. The Value of Youth Voice and Expertise
4. Discussion: Choices in Your Childhood (1/6)
5. Learning from Kids
6. Valuing Children’s Voices (2/6)
Outcome B: The student recognizes opportunities for youth to have voice and choice.
7. Opportunities to Make Choices
8. Getting Input from Children (3/6)
Outcome C: The student celebrates children’s success and supports exploration.
9. Celebrate Children's Success
10. Supporting Exploration (4/6)
11. Engaging Youth in Afterschool Programs
12. Discussion: Youth Empowerment (5/6)
13. Module 10 Review
Module 10 Quiz (6/6)
End of Course Evaluation Form
Return to Home Page
Adobe Reader is required to open PDF files. Download Adobe Reader HERE.
Keep Track of Your Progress